Gothic Beauty magazine!

Gothic Beauty Magazine

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Hey, you! Darkness Reigns is back!


It's cold today, the cloud pressing in over my little valley like the lid of a container, the air quality so low from smoke it's almost as if said container is air tight. over at the neighbor's property, a murder of crows keeps rising and falling, their caws thin and drawn out, warning me of impending winter. I wonder, when they do that, if he's released even more rabbits.
I know winter is coming, but I didn't think it would come so soon this year. The leaves began to change before my birthday, and the crickets went from not chirping at all to chirping and being found in the throes all over the place overnight- which usually happens in September. usually, by the time frost is coming, you can see them all over the ground, in the road, everywhere- standing completely still, waiting for death. I have already seen them doing that this year- a month and a half early.


Things are busy for me right now, as you may know. It's the harvest time, apparently and I still have to keep up with my work. I intend to begin publishing the Newsletter as soon as I can, although I did take some time off. I still have time within this year to hit my publication goal, and still fully expect to do so. I have one client who needs a contract, for whom I am specifically learning the skill. I have another client who wants me to sell and promote for him, I am waiting to hear back from. I am also pushing myself to complete Saint Aidans, and get it out for you to read. I hope to have it in time for Christmas. I don't know who I will be publishing this one with yet, but when I know, you will know ASAP.

My Radio broadcast for today has been cancelled, because, once again there are technical issues. I am not the one with the issue- trust me! for some reason, I cannot get into my account. As soon as I can, I will be doing the broadcast, even if it is a week day.

In other news, I am now on KIK, Vampire Freaks, Instagram, and am available to talk on skype! add me on skype at iceandflame162@hotmail.com. I hope to hear you! let me know what you want to see, let me know what you don't like, or just stop by and talk!
I have to get back to work now, but I hope you have a great day!



-This blog belongs to Horror Author Cheyenne Leo. All outside contributions are credited. Thank you for supporting Darkness Reigns.